Like cookies/biscuits, then try this amazing recipe, using the best quality Spanish Beer in New Zealand …
Recipe for 24 Biscuits
- 30gr Ambar Especial Beer
- pinch of salt
- 46gr Sugar
- 120gr Flour
- 60gr Soft butter
- 50gr white chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Mix the sugar, salt and soft butter
- Add the beer and continue mixing
- Gradually add the flour and mix with a spatula until you can work the dough with your hands
- Make dough into a ball and leave in the refrigerator about 15 minutes
- Stretch the dough between two sheets of plastic wrap and knead to knee to a thickness of about 5 mm.
- Cut with cookie cutters and place on baking paper.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until they start to brown a little.
- Cool and decorate the cookie with white chocolate (melted)